Pipe insulation glass tape is a roll of glass tape for attaching heating cable to pipe.
For stainless-steel pipes or for any installation below 40°F (4.4°C).
* Adhesive Glass Cloth Tapes .
* 200°C High temperature, solvent resistant, stable and reliable
* Good tensile strength
* Insulation good for transformer winding
* Silicone glue no residue
* Good die cut material.
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. It’s mostly applied for the high strength insulation protection, like the insulation binding(H grade) , various kinds of hot coating masking, and the insulation wrapping of the Li batteries etc.
2. It’s widely used in a lot of high temperature insulation protection places, like air conditioning and other electrical appliance, automobiles, digital products etc.
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (70°F [23°C] and 65% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm. ) (Can be Customized)
Length: 30-50m (Can be customized. )