Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is a woven insulating glass cloth tape with pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive. This tape is designed to operate in 600-volt dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures. The glass cloth is specially treated and prepared to provide corrosion-free protection. The glass cloth will not shrink, rot or burn, has a high tensile strength and is printable.
Total Thickness: 7.0 mils (0,18 mm)
Elongation (% at break): 5%
Adhesion to Steel: 8 N/10 mm
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
• Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
• Securing systems requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
• Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
• Insulating motor lead connectors, switchers and controls for furnaces and ovens
• Insulation in coil wrapping outer wrap
• Provides heat stable insulation for hot spot applications