Fiber glass cloth tape is coated with a silicone adhesive for many applications requiring high temperature resistance, high adhesion and a very strong abrasion-resistant backing.
* Can be certified to meet F.A.R 25.853, flame resistant specification.
* Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 550 °F (288°C) or higher, depending upon the type and duration of the heat source.
* Continuous exposure to temperatures above 450 °F (232°C) will gradually degrade the adhesive causing loss of tape adhesion and darken the glass cloth backing.
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. High temperature applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and abrasion resistance.
2. Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers.
3. As a back up strip for submerged arc welding.
4. Applications requiring heat treatment followed by clean removal of the tape with little or no stain.