Constructed with a woven fiberglass backing, Glass Cloth Tape features a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive for applications requiring high-temperature resistance, high adhesion and clean removal. It is often used for high temperature applications such as sealing ducts and as a back-up strip for submerged arc welding.
1. 3M equivalent Glass Cloth tape, cost effective!
2. Heat shielding 200°C/392°F
3. H-class insulation 2KV
4. Silicone adhesive no glue residue
5. Thickness: 0.18 ± 0.02mm
6. Size 500mm(width)X 30m(length) or customized size
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. H-class insulation protection amid 180 °C
2. Quartz tube wrapping
3. Coil wrapping for motor
4. High heat shielding below 200°C/392°F