Fiberglass Self-adhesive tape is using fiberglass as the material and coated with water based adhesive. It is widely used for drywall finishing repair the crakes and joint or hole of drywall, plasterboard, stucco and other surface.
As for the color and size, we can produce as your request.
1. Strong abrasion resistant backing provides strength for bundling, harnessing and protection applications requiring high tensile strength
2. Silicone adhesive provides good holding power and clean removal across a wide range of temperatures
3. Withstands temperatures from -65°F/-54°C to 450°F/232°C and intermittent temperatures up to 550°F/288°C or higher, depending on the type and duration of the heat source
4. Can be certified to meet F.A.R. 25.853, flame resistant specification
5. Used for permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers
2. Applications requiring heat treatment followed by clean removal of the tape with little or no stain
3. Protect surfaces against abrasion
4. High temperature masking
5. Bundling, holding and wire harnessing