Fiberglass Self-adhesive tape is using fiberglass as the material and coated with water based adhesive. It is widely used for drywall finishing repair the crakes and joint or hole of drywall, plasterboard, stucco and other surface.
1. Very flexible accommodating angles and turns
2. Removes easily without leaving residue
3. High tensile strength and abrasion resistant
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. High temperature coating masking and flame spraying masking
2. Holding Tape for Circuit Board Components
3. Inner Wraps for Coil and Transformer
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (70°F [23°C] and 65% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm. ) (Can be Customized)
Length: 30-50m (Can be customized. )