Fiber glass cloth tape is coated with a silicone adhesive for many applications requiring high temperature resistance, high adhesion and a very strong abrasion-resistant backing.
1. The tape can be mounted on release film
2. It can be die-cutted as per customer’s request
3. It is a combination of high density alkali-free glass cloth carrier and single sided heat resistant pressure sensitive adhesive
1. Excellent heat resistance and electrical insulation
2. High tensile strength
3. Soft and no rough selvedge
4. Easily removed without leaving residue
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. High temperature applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and abrasion resistance.
2. Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers.
3. Can be used for the wrapping of transformer coils, electronic devices, air condition connector,
motor and heat resistant cables. For insulation protection.