High temperature fiberglass tape is a combination of high density alkali-free glass cloth carrier and single sided heat resistant pressure sensitive adhesive.
1. Excellent heat resistance and electrical insulation
2. High tensile strength
3. Soft and no rough selvedge
4. Easily removed without leaving residue
180°Peeling Strength (N/25mm)
2~500 (custom slit)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
• Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
• Securing systems requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
• Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
• Insulating motor lead connectors, switchers and controls for furnaces and ovens
• Insulation in coil wrapping outer wrap
• Provides heat stable insulation for hot spot applications
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (70°F [23°C] and 65% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm. ) (Can be Customized)
Length: 30-50m (Can be customized. )