PTFE tape use glass fiber fabric as carrier, coated with Teflon emulsion dried glass fiber cloth, then coated to a high temperature silicone adhesive.
It has a good smooth surface, non stick and chemical resistance, high temperature resistance and insulating properties, it's reusable, easy to replace.
* Teflon film very smooth surfaces
* High Voltage Insulation up to 7KV
* Teflon cloth strong tensile strength
* Anti friction very good due to its low coefficient of friction
* Good chemical resistance while maintaining a long service life
* Adhesive PTFE tape
PTFE coated Glass Cloth
Peeling Adhesion (N/25mm)
Unwinding Force (N/25mm)
Specific Volume Resistivity
Working Temperature (°C)
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
* For roll wrapping in polyethylene laminators
* For endless belts of polyethylene laminators
* High temperature roller and hopper cove, wrapping work piece
* Insulation of high voltage cable
* Anti-adhesive, anti-corrosion, heat resistant and electronic industries.
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.