Insulation Mylar polyester adhesive tape is used of polyester film as the substrate, the substrate coated with special imports of acrylic adhesive, mainly for transformers, motors, capacitors and other types Motor, electronic components of the insulating bandage and switching power supply circuit board and the shell between the high-voltage isolation.
1. Excellent resistance to chemicals, ant catalyst and moisture proof ability;
2. High adhesion, strong holding power, easy tear, abrasion resistance;
3. Excellent resistance to high temperature, high voltage, fire;
4. Polyester film backing, coated with acrylic adhesive;
5. No glue residue levels & No falling off when spray;
6. Different colors available;
7. Electrical insulation.
Halogen Free Pigment
Peel Strength Power
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
1. Widely used in Electronics industry transformers, motors, coils, capacitors and variable frequency power supply etc.
2. Mainly used in electroplating and welding of PCB for protection and masking purpose.
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm. ) (Can be Customized)
Length: 33m/66m (Can be customized. )