Insulation Mylar polyester adhesive tape is used of polyester film as the substrate, the substrate coated with special imports of acrylic adhesive, mainly for transformers, motors, capacitors and other types Motor, electronic components of the insulating bandage and switching power supply circuit board and the shell between the high-voltage isolation. Also used for soft bag of the lithium battery bandage, such as in the protection board and the bandage between the batteries, then play a fixed and the role of fire insulation.
* Good holding power
* Chemical resistance
* High temperature shielding
* UL recognized flame retardant
* UL recognized class 150°C
* Solvent resistant without thermosetting
* Excellent flagging resistance
Halogen Free Pigment
Peel Strength Power
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
* Galvanization and soldering of PCB, to protecting the wire connecting parts and PCB components
* Can attached the connecting parts closely for excellent protection without movement
* Powder coating
* Transformers, motors, capacitors and other types motor, electronic components of the insulating bandage and switching power supply circuit board
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm). (Can be Customized)
Length: 33m/66m (Can be customized).