Polyester Insulation Mylar Tape for Electrical Components Devices
Polyester insulation tape Description:
Insulation Mylar polyester adhesive tape is used of polyester film as the substrate, the substrate coated with special imports of acrylic adhesive.
Polyester insulation tape Features:
1. Excellent resistance to chemicals, ant catalyst and moisture proof ability;
2. High adhesion, strong holding power, easy tear, abrasion resistance;
3. Excellent resistance to high temperature, high voltage, fire;
4. No glue residue levels & No falling off when spray;
5. Different colors available;
6. Electrical insulation.
Polyester insulation tape Construction:
Polyester insulation tape Applications:
1. Widely used in Electronics industry transformers, motors, coils, capacitors and variable frequency power supply etc.
2. Mainly used in electroplating and welding of PCB for protection and masking purpose.
Polyester insulation tape Data Sheets:
Halogen Free Pigment
Peel Strength Power
180° Peeling Strength
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.