Mylar (Mara) tape, also known as polyester tape to polyester film as the substrate, the use of acrylic acid resistance as a plastic adhesive, the product from the shape of high, excellent resistance to chemicals, anti-agent and moisture-proof capacity.
Yellow, black, green, blue, white, transparent and a variety of colors, and can withstand cutting and wear, with the resistance, the characteristics of insulation.
* Good holding power
* Chemical resistance
* Flammability rating: 94V-0 has excellent resistance to solvents
* Polyester film tape with high temperature resistance
* High pressure resistance
* Good insulation performance and the characteristics of the flame retardant
Halogen Free Pigment
Peel Strength Power
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
* Transformers, motors, capacitors and other electrical and electronic components of the insulating bandage
* Can attached the connecting parts closely for excellent protection without movement
* Powder coating
* High temperature shielding
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 38.58 inches (980mm). (Can be Customized)
Length: 33m/66m (Can be customized).