Kapton tape/Polyimide tape are made from polyimide film with Silicone adhesive. They have been used in applications at temperatures as low as -100°C (-212°F) and as high as 260°C (500°F). The polyimide tape in high performance, reliability and durability, with a unique combination of electrical, thermal, chemical and mechanical properties that withstand extreme temperature, vibration and other demanding environments.
5 mil kapton tape Product Details
Kapton tape /Polyimide films make innovative design solutions possible in a range of industries including, consumer electronics, solar photovoltaic and wind energy, aerospace, automotive and industrial applications. Polyimide tape have a high dielectric strength. Silicon adhesive protection leaves no residue.
5 mil kapton tape Performance:
1. Frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry. also use as a perfect heat resistance tape on 3d printing, powder coating, tin furnace, etcs
2. Protection of Printed Circuit Boards during wave soldering
3. Insulation on Transformers, Motors and Coils, Fiber Optics Cables, Solar Panels.
4. High temperature masking
5. Excellent electrical insulation
6. Outstanding dimensional stability
7. Great thermal resistance
8. Leaves no defective gum when tear off
9. Discs are on a clear, slit back liner for easy removal