What Does Kapton Tape Do?
kapton tape have been used in applications at temperatures as low as -260°C (-452°F) and as high as 260°C (500°F). polyimide films make innovative design solutions possible in a range of industries including, consumer electronics, solar photovoltaic and wind energy, aerospace, automotive and industrial applications. Polyimide Film Tape have a high dielectric strength. Silicon adhesive protection leaves no residue.
Kapton tape Characters
* Higher mechanical strength, better dielectric strength with thinner insulation ply;
* Excellent heat resistance ,used as class- H insulation and can work for a long term at
180°C but short time at 260°C;
* Good flexibility, better tear resistance and excellent workability, and can be glued on the
* Self-sticking and good bonding strength , no removal after stripping off;
* Different thickness and width to meet customers’ specific requirements;
Kapton tape Application:
Automotive sensor and manifolds
Insulating circuit boards
Fiber Optics Cable
High temperature powder coating
Wave soldering during circuit board assemb