ESD Polyimide with pre-cured pressure sensitive silicone adhesive film is designed to operate at elevated temperatures higher than polyester. This heat-stabilized film surpasses the dimensional stability of polyester.
• Employs a proprietary technology that results in extremely low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal from the PWB. Conventional polyimide tapes can typically generate over 10,000 volts during use which can damage board mounted electronic components.
• At room temperature the properties of polyimide and polyester film are similar. However, as the temperature increases or decreases, the properties of the polyimide film are less affected than polyester.
• Polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus, the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures.
• Gold tab protection during wave solder of printed circuit boards.
Total Thickness (mm)
Elongation at Break (%)
Electrical Strength (Volts)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
• Electronic assembly
• ESD packaging containers
• Identification of Static sensitive products
• Holding ID DIP tubes
• Sealing ESD Bags
• Shipment of ESD sensitive devices