The double sided polyimide tape consists of a polyimide film with silicon adhesive on both sides. The tape is wound between two polyester liners. The two liners make clean handling of the tape easy: unwind the tape from the first liner and leave on the second liner. Apply tape and remove second liner.
•Can be used over a wide temperature range
•Excellent adhesion on difficult surfaces
•Minimal adhesive transfer
•Temporary sample holding / positioning
Total Thickness (mm)
Elongation at Break (%)
Electrical Strength (Volts)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
• Holding samples for vacuum deposition (sputtering, thermal evaporation, e-beam, PVD)
• Holding TEM grid during deposition and processing
• Positioning tape for cryo applications
• Masking in high temperature environments
• Electrical insulation on transformers, coil and electro motors.