Polyimide heat resistant tape is a polyimide film with a high temperature resistant adhesive and designed to operate at elevated temperatures higher than polyester. This heat-stabilized film surpasses the dimensional stability of polyester.
• Ideal for sublimation printing and other high temperature tasks
• Withstands temperatures up to 250°C
• Widely used for phone batteries packing, coil insulation and high temperature masking, gold finger protect when PCB SMT soldering
• Material: Polyimide + Silicone rubber adhesive
Total Thickness (mm)
Elongation at Break (%)
Electrical Strength (Volts)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
* Surface assembly, for the protection of golden finger in wave soldering and re-flow soldering
* For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery etc.
* Powder coating masking
* High temperature painting
* 3D printing