Polyimide tape, polyimide film as backing and then single or double side coated with silicone adhesive. Polyimide tape has the ability to maintain its excellent physical, mechanical, and electrical properties over a wide temperature range and performs as well as any product at high temperatures. 500°F/260°C temperature resistance, high electrical strength, Peeled off without leaving an adhesive residue.
* High electrical strength
* Class H insulation
* High temperature resistance
* Strong adhesion
* Flexible and conformable
* Peeled off without leaving an adhesive residue
Total Thickness (mm)
Elongation at Break (%)
Electrical Strength (Volts)
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
* Secure flat video cables to the screen;
* Surface assembly, for the protection of golden finger in wave soldering and re-flow soldering;
* For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery etc;
* Powder coating masking;
* High temperature painting;