PTFE adhesive tape is PTFE coated imported fiberglass woven fabric tape or pure PTFE adhesive tape. By its excellent performance, it's widely used in papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing & dyeing, apparel, chemicals, glass, pharmaceuticals, electronics, insulation, and so on.
1. -70°C to 280°C temperature resistance
2. Water, aging resistance
3. Chemical, acid, alkali, corrosion resistance
6. No residue
Specific Volume Resistivity
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
1. Wrapping of high temperature roller, heated flat plane, demould parts
2. Heat sealing for foods, medicine and plastic bags
3. The adhesion of runner, chute and aerial mould
4. Non-stic, anti corrosion and heat resistant
5. Packing, thermoplastic, heat sealing and electronic industries etc
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.