PTFE tape use glass fiber fabric as carrier, coated with Teflon emulsion dried glass fiber cloth, then coated to a high temperature silicone adhesive.
It has a good smooth surface, non stick and chemical resistance, high temperature resistance and insulating properties, it's reusable, easy to replace.
* Silicone Adhesive Single Coated Teflon Tapes
* 300°C High temperature, solvent resistant, stable and reliable
* Anti friction very good due to its low coefficient of friction
* High Voltage Insulation up to 7KV
* Teflon film very smooth surfaces
* Teflon cloth strong tensile strength
* Oil Resistant
PTFE coated Glass Cloth
Peeling Adhesion (N/25mm)
Unwinding Force (N/25mm)
Specific Volume Resistivity
Working Temperature (°C)
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
* For roll wrapping in polyethylene laminators
* Sealing machine bottom anti stick
* High temperature works
* Place where needs friction reduction
* High Voltage Cable Wrapping
* Food and plastic bag sealing
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.