Conformable Teflon tape with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive is a high-density tape that offers greater tensile strength, higher dielectric properties and less elongation that regular Teflon tape. It is the ultimate in release, durability, low stretch / high strength characteristics, and releases cleanly without residue at high temperatures.
• Possesses smooth, slippery surface and anti-friction properties.
• Chemical, acid, alkali, corrosion resistance
• Medical resistance
• Excellent insulating property
• Flame retardant
Pure PTFE Film
Peeling Adhesion (N/25mm)
Unwinding Force (N/25mm)
Specific Volume Resistivity
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
• The wrapping of all kinds of high temperature rollers, heated flat plane, demould parts
• Heat sealing of foods, medicine and plastic bags
• The adhesion of runner, chute and aerial mould
• Non-stick, anti corrosion and heat resistance application
• For packing, thermoplastic, sealing, heat sealing and electronic industries etc
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.