High temperature teflon tape consisting of a pure PTFE film, single side coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
• Temperature resistance ranges from -70°C to 280°C
• Weather and aging resistance
• Stored in 250°C environment for 200 days, it remains the same strength
• It can retain its flexibility under -180°C low temperature
• Chemical, acid, alkali, corrosion resistance
• Medical resistance
• Excellent insulating property
• Flame retardant
Pure PTFE Film
Peeling Adhesion (N/25mm)
Unwinding Force (N/25mm)
Specific Volume Resistivity
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
• The wrapping of all kinds of high temperature rollers, heated flat plane, demould parts
• Heat sealing of foods, medicine and plastic bags
• The adhesion of runner, chute and aerial mould
• Non-stick, anti corrosion and heat resistance application
• For packing, thermoplastic, sealing, heat sealing and electronic industries etc.
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.