Conformable Teflon tape with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive is a high-density tape that offers greater tensile strength, higher dielectric properties and less elongation that regular Teflon tape. It is the ultimate in release, durability, low stretch / high strength characteristics, and releases cleanly without residue at high temperatures. Used in electrical applications such as coil wraps and separators, transformer, slot liners and harness wrapping where good insulation and heat resistance are needed.
* Possesses smooth, slippery surface and anti-friction properties.
* Superior insulating and dielectric strength.
* Teflon (PTFE) is chemically resistant to most solvents and acids as well as ozone and UV.
* Maintains high temperature resistance to 500°F.
Pure PTFE Film
Peeling Adhesion (N/25mm)
Unwinding Force (N/25mm)
Specific Volume Resistivity
These values are measured values and not guaranteed value
• The wrapping of all kinds of high temperature rollers, heated flat plane, demould parts
• Heat sealing of foods, medicine and plastic bags
• The adhesion of runner, chute and aerial mould
• Non-stick, anti corrosion and heat resistance application
• For packing, thermoplastic, sealing, heat sealing and electronic industries etc
Product shelf life is 1 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.